Company 23 Sundial Bearing Carrier Tool 2
Here, you are looking at the Company23 Sundial Bearing Carrier Tool 2.
- Allows removal and installation of transmission and differential bearing carriers A.K.A. sundial
- Replace differentials, axle seals, set bearing preload, and other related jobs
- Operate with your favorite 1/2" drive ratcheting socket wrench
- Will not marr, crack, or damage sundials like other methods
- CNC cut from high grade carbon steel and hand welded in Wisconsin
- Comparable and can be used in place of factory tool #18630AA000
Product not designed for use with an impact wrench
WARNING: Never use an impact wrench with the sundial tool to rotate the bearing carriers
- Most** Subaru Automatic transmissions 1993+
- Most** Subaru 5sp and 6sp manual transmissions 93+
- Some** Subaru rear differentials
- **We recommend referencing the factory service manual or the "Works with" image above.