Subimods has long supported active duty service members and veterans by offering an unlimited use discount on applicable orders! Our Military, Fire and Police program has now been expanded to included first responders as well. This new MFP+ (Military, Fire, Police and other first responder services). At Subimods we believe in recognizing all of you who defend and protect our friends and loved ones!
How Does The Program Work?
Our goal with this program is to make it as painless as possible for you to take advantage of this discount. We have simplified this process so that once you are approved into the MFP+ group your discount will be automatically applied on all approved items! No coupon codes, no usage limits, just savings! Once approved into the MFP+ group you will receive a fixed 5% discount on all applicable purchases.
How Do I Apply?
- Create an account on www.subimods.com using your personal email address.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org from your government or department issued email address and let us know you wish to be added to the MFP+ group. Be sure to include the personal email address you used to create an account on our site as well!
- Once your request is approved, you will receive a confirmation email!
I am a veteran, can I apply and how so?
Yes, 100% you can apply! We understand veterans do not have access to their email accounts or may not even have been issued one depending on your time of service. As a result we can accept any of these methods for verification
- State Issued ID w/ Veteran Status Noted
- Veteran Identification Card
I'm in a branch of the Armed Forces, can I send you a copy of my Military or DOD ID?
Subimods cannot accept any photos or copies of U.S Government Identification cards as it is violation of Title 18, U.S. Code Part I, Chapter 33, Section 701.
I work for a state institution (Police, Fire, EMS)
- We always prefer to start with a department issued email address as this is always the safest and easiest for all parties involved.
- The rules on taking photos or copying identification cards vary from department to department so please ensure that sending a photo of your department ID is acceptable with your agency. If so we can accept a photo or copy of your department issued ID.
I'm approved, how do I get the discount?
All discounts will appear after a product has been added to your cart, please take note you will need to be signed in to your verified account for the discounts to populate as your discount will be assigned to your account. The discount never expires and applies to any order which contains applicable items.
What brands are not approved for discounts?
Currently these brands are excluded from the military discount policy due to pricing rules or they have yet to respond with an approval to our requests. We will continue to work until every brand on our site allows our MFP+ group to receive a discount Subimods offers over 300 brands so we are very excited that over 98% of our vendors have agreed to allow us to extend this promotion to you members!
ACT, IAG Performance, Fortune Auto, BC Racing, Injector Dynamics, APR, WORK Wheels, Maxton Design, Forced Performance