Tomei Unequal Length Exhaust Manifold 2015-2021 WRX
This exhaust manifold is the result of 4 years of research and development to provide you with a quality manifold that will create that unique boxer sound while improving the power and performance of your vehicle.
What is special about this particular header is that it is the world's first and only one of a kind unequal length exhaust manifold type for the FA20DIT platform.
While the commonplace mindset is that an equal length header will most efficiently make power, Tomei understands that despite the efficiencies of an equal length setup, sound is a large factor for a lot of consumers! You may have noticed your 2015-2021 WRX does not sound like most other Subarus on the road, and you lack that rumble we've all come to know and love. Well, Tomei has the perfect solution for you!
In our testing, this header serves as a middle ground between sound and performance. This header did make power more efficiently than the OEM equal length, but will leave some power / spool time on the table in comparison to an EL header. With that said, this header is still a great option for those of you who are not chasing numbers, and are looking add some throatiness to your exhaust note. After all, it's what makes a Subaru a Subaru.
- SUS 304 stainless steel construction
- 2mm piping thickness
- World's first unequal length design for the FA20DIT platform
- Creates the boxer exhaust note
- The design removes all the multiple narrow restrictions found in the OEM manifold
- Larger turbo side port ID on the flange compared to stock
- Saves weight
- Improves both horsepower and torque
- Reduced turbo spool time and improved throttle response
- Includes new gaskets and header wrap