BC Racing BR Series Coilovers Subaru Models
BC Racing BR series coilovers are perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system couldn't be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and the patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in. They are dual-height adjustable, which means you don't sacrifice shock travel when you lower the car, since spring preload is completely separate from ride height. We can provide them with the OTS spring rates, or you can choose a softer or stiffer setup, it's up to you. We make it extremely easy for you to customize your suspension for your car.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through shock body, not spring
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are on all applicable kits
- Rear camber plates applicable on certain applications only
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
- Should you wish to purchase a BC Racing Coilover kit with upgrade springs or custom add ons we require you to email firstname.lastname@example.org. An agent will quote you a specific price and forward a unique invoice for your build
- Custom builds take on average 4-6 weeks.