What you'll be doing!
At Subimods we are team of dedicated enthusiasts who work to support our fellow Subaru lovers by supplying high quality aftermarket and replacement parts for their cars.
A sales support representative at Subimods is a position that customer support representatives are eligible to apply for after one consecutive year of employment. To be considered for this position the customer support representative must have met all required goals in his / her position in that prior year and have no formal warnings in the past 6 months for performance related activities.
The sales support representative position is a prerequisite to becoming a full time sales representative at Subimods. In this position highly motivated individuals will learn the processes and protocols of being a sales representative. You will work closely with members of the purchasing team and select leadership members to sharpen your sales skills while learning more about the products the company sells in a fast paced setting that encourages hard work and demands positive results. The sales support representative will also continue to work closely with members of the customer support team to resolve day to day customer support issues
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through rapid daily updates via email and phone. You will be working independently and collaboratively to ensure customer needs are met.
- Work with members of the customer support team to action positive results for our customers including handling complex and very sensitive customer service related issues when required.
- Work with members of the customer support team to generate returns, courtesy credits and recommend solutions to logistical, fulfillment or purchasing issues.
- Working with the leadership team to maintain pricing, details and other required product data on our website to ensure compliance with manufacturer pricing policies.
- Working with the leadership team to recommend new product, investigate potential sales opportunities and create product records on the website as needed for purchase by our customers.
- Cementing yourself in various social media groups, forums or other physical or digital arena's that will allow you to contribute valuable information to the team about products and trends.
- Answer incoming sales team and customer phone calls, inquiries, emails swiftly and professionally
- Accept and process orders on customers behalf as necessary, working with senior team members when needed for assistance.
- Collaborating with manufacturers to obtain credits, information on returned products and resolve ongoing issues.
- Navigating and maximizing the features of our internal apps and programs
- Participation in company trade shows is required, these events are located in various states within the continental U.S
What you'll need?
We at Subimods believe every member of our team should posses a certain drive, a drive that propels you to want to deliver the best result possible for our customers. It is important to note that customers are giving us their hard earned dollars to deliver products and that sometimes things don't go as we planned or wanted. As a customer support representative you have the power to fix that, you have the power to fix the problem, but it starts with you and your drive..
- 1 Year of consecutive employment as a CSR at Subimods
- No Formal Performance Warnings in prior 6 months.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to utilize problem solving skills with time-sensitive tasks
- Familiarity with G-Suite (Gmail, Docs, Calendar, etc.)
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Great public speaking and presenting experience is required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What you'll receive?
No matter where your story starts the leadership team at Subimods is dedicated to your professional and personal development. We strive to ensure every team member along with our leadership team embodies our core values.
We offer an ever-growing array of competitive benefits and compensation, including:
- Competitive Pay Structure (Inquire - Full Time - Hourly - Bloomfield, CT)
- Company-Sponsored Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life and Supplemental.
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA Plus Program
- Company-Sponsored Events
- Subsidized Part Purchasing Program
How do I find out more?
You can email your resume and any other details you feel relevant to your application to email@example.com.