What you'll be doing!
The Digital Content Associate is responsible for maintaining the digital website content, managing all shared social media channels, managing brand content assets, and assisting with events. This position is also responsible for assisting the Director of Marketing with all aspects of marketing duties as they relate to Subimods.
Success in this position will result in increased awareness of Subimods along with an increase in interaction across Subimods social media platforms including Youtube, Instagram, Tiktok etc. The ideal applicant will have an in-depth understanding of new and existing media platforms, demonstrate strong writing abilities and creative thinking, and be able to create digital content such as photos, videos and blog posts that will be used in your other efforts. Working on numerous projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines, being a team player, and exhibiting a results-oriented mindset are critical to success.
- Produce content for and manage all Subimods social media channels, including admin responsibilities such as reporting and replying to customers.
- Leverage these platforms to increase awareness for Subimods and engage followers with the goal of translating interactions into sales.
- Design and Create content (photo / video) that can be used on Subimods website, social media platforms and other direct sources like email and print media.
- Collaborate with agencies to create branded collateral including, but not limited to, shirts, stickers, other promotional materials.
- Ensure Subimods brand and voice consistency across all channels
- Assist Marketing Director with facilitating B2C sales email campaigns
- Maintain and regularly update the Subimods website creatives, regularly reviewing for accuracy and working with internal departments to generate content
- Work with revenue-generating departments to maximize potential for website and retail spending using social media, promotions, in-store signage and other media available to connect with customers.
- Manage all direct guest communication on owned and shared channels (social media, email, and website) to maximize return on special promotions and sales throughout the organization.
- Support Subimods leadership team with the development and execution of consumer events (SubieEvents, Local Car Shows) serve as a thought-leader for engaging content to launch events.
- Assist Director of Marketing with all aspects of the department as well as other duties as assigned
What you'll need!
- Technical – Basic technical knowledge of social media platforms, publishing, interacting, and reporting progress are key points.
- Photography: A understanding of photography which will allow you to create high quality images which market the companies products / services. Experience with design software like lightroom and photoshop are required.
- Video Production: A understanding of video production which will allow you to create high quality images which market the companies products / services. Experience with design software like Adobe Premier, Final Cut are required
- Communication – Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills; ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively with a wide range of diverse personnel
- Design Skills – create an array of assets for Subimods utilizing graphic design platforms and apps
- Project Management – Understand and manage projects from concept to completion. Develop and achieve strategic objectives, plans and time schedules; organize and manage competing priorities, while maintaining a steadfast commitment to detail
- Executive Presence – Represent the Company well internally and externally; convey a professional and positive image of the organization and business affiliates particularly on social media channels
- Initiative and Adaptability – Take initiative and execute plans to accomplish strategic objectives in a fast-paced, evolving environment
What you'll receive!
No matter where your story starts the leadership team at Subimods is dedicated to your professional and personal development. We strive to ensure every team member along with our leadership team embodies our core values.
We offer an ever-growing array of competitive benefits and compensation, including:
- Competitive Pay Structure (Inquire - Full Time - Hourly - Bloomfield, CT)
- Company-Sponsored Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life and Supplemental.
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA Plus Program
- Company-Sponsored Events
- Subsidized Part Purchasing Program
How do I find out more?
You can email your resume and any other details you feel relevant to your application to email@example.com.