What you'll be doing!
At Subimods we are team of dedicated enthusiasts who work to support our fellow Subaru lovers by supplying high quality aftermarket and replacement parts for their cars.
With that being said you'll be a great fit for this position if you love problem solving and building relationships inside our company and with our customers. Customer support is one of the pillars of our company values here and we are relentless in our pursuit of customer satisfaction, this position will allow you to leverage your communication and critical thinking skills to deliver effective and valuable support to our customers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through rapid daily updates via email and phone.
- Working independently and collaboratively to ensure customer needs are met.
- Assisting customers with order maintenance (cancellations, updates, etc.)
- Investigating and resolving issues related to shipment, providing RMA's for customers
- Collaborating with manufacturers to obtain credits, information on returned products and resolve ongoing issues.
- Navigating and maximizing the features of our internal apps and programs
- Participation in company trade shows is required, these events are located in various states within the continental U.S
What you'll need?
We at Subimods believe every member of our team should posses a certain drive, a drive that propels you to want to deliver the best result possible for our customers. It is important to note that customers are giving us their hard earned dollars to deliver products and that sometimes things don't go as we planned or wanted. As a customer support representative you have the power to fix that, you have the power to fix the problem, but it starts with you and your drive..
- 1 Year of customer-service-oriented experience
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to utilize problem solving skills with time-sensitive tasks
- Familiarity with G-Suite (Gmail, Docs, Calendar, etc.)
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What you'll receive?
No matter where your story starts the leadership team at Subimods is dedicated to your professional and personal development. We strive to ensure every team member along with our leadership team embodies our core values.
We offer an ever-growing array of competitive benefits and compensation, including:
- Competitive Pay Structure ($18 - Full Time - Hourly - Bloomfield, CT)
- Company-Sponsored Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life and Supplemental.
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA Plus Program
- Company-Sponsored Events
- Subsidized Part Purchasing Program
How do I find out more?
You can email your resume and any other details you feel relevant to your application to email@example.com.