What you'll be doing!
At Subimods we are team of dedicated enthusiasts who work to support our fellow Subaru lovers by supplying high quality aftermarket and replacement parts for their cars.
With that being said you'll be a great fit for this position if you enjoy being a part of a team that maintains day to day operations and ensure that customers who submit orders on our website have their needs met in the most expeditious manner possible. In this role you will be directly responsible for fulfilling orders placed by consumers on our website www.subimods.com. This position requires a high level of attention details. You will be working cooperatively with team members inside the company and customers outside the company, this role requires an understanding that our customers are purchasing products from us with their hard earned money, and we will treat every customers order with the upmost care and attention to ensure the highest level of satisfaction possible.
- Issue purchase orders according to ERP / website demand in the most expeditious manner possible with high accuracy.
- Analyze ERP / website demand and adjust orders according to real needs
- Update item data settings to improve ERP / website demand
- Maintain clear and efficient communication with internal and external personnel
- Other duties as designated by department manager.
- Establish standards and procedures for continuous improvement.
- Maintain currency with respect to technical and supervisory skills by attending training classes, special technical and administration courses, seminars, exhibits and trade shows as needed.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through rapid daily updates via email and phone.
- Working independently and collaboratively to ensure customer needs are met.
- Assisting other buyers in the department with order maintenance (cancellations, updates, fulfillment and other tasks related to managing customer orders.)
- Perform daily supplier account reconciliation.
What you'll need?
We at Subimods believe every member of our team should posses a certain drive, a drive that propels you to want to deliver the best result possible for our customers. It is important to note that customers are giving us their hard earned dollars to deliver products and that sometimes things don't go as we planned or wanted. As a customer support representative you have the power to fix that, you have the power to fix the problem, but it starts with you and your drive..
- 1 Year of supply chain - business logistics - purchasing experience
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to utilize problem solving skills with time-sensitive tasks
- Familiarity with G-Suite (Gmail, Docs, Calendar, etc.)
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What you'll receive?
No matter where your story starts the leadership team at Subimods is dedicated to your professional and personal development. We strive to ensure every team member along with our leadership team embodies our core values.
We offer an ever-growing array of competitive benefits and compensation, including:
- Competitive Pay Structure (Inquire - Full Time - Hourly - Bloomfield, CT)
- Company-Sponsored Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life and Supplemental.
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA Plus Program
- Company-Sponsored Events
- Subsidized Part Purchasing Program
How do I find out more?
You can email your resume and any other details you feel relevant to your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.