Volk Racing TE37 Saga SL M-Spec Pressed Black w/ Neon Yellow Stickers 18x10.0 5x114.3 +40mm
The overseas exclusive model makes its mark once again. Volk Racing stuck to the original definitions of the SL Series by maintaining the features including light weight, compared to existing models, TE37 racing concave, and diamond cut machining that symbolizes SL's distinctive lightness with a clear black finish. As the successor to the TE37SLBKIII, Volk Racing starts again with the Luminous Yellow accents and updated size fitments for the latest applications.
- Proof of lightweight design: Diamond cut machining applied to the center hole area and the rim flanges contributes to reducing the weight of the wheel, through elaborate strength analysis that identified the area that would not be affected by the machining.In addition, the hole shape has been renewed to add two action lines for deeper and more dynamic design, which also allows attachment of a center cap. Furthermore, the flange shape has been changed under the concept of being stronger and lighter than conventional products.
- Knurling finish: High-grip tires which supports the high performance, high power vehicles. TE37SAGA SL employs knurling finish on its bead seat to resist slippage between the tire and wheel. It contributes to minimizing the loss of traction and change in balance of tire when bigger traction occurs.
- Made in Japan machining letters: Made in Japan' machining letters using RAYS original patented technology A.M.T. (Advanced Machining Technology)
- Method: Forged 1pc Wheel
- RAYS original test: JWL+R Spec2 (Knurling finish)
- Color: Pressed Black (PB)
- Included: Air Valve, Luminous Spoke Sticker (3pcs)
- Size: 18x10
- PCD: 5x114.3
- Offset: 40
- Bore: 73.1
- Face: FACE-4
- Drill: 32-15