Verus Engineering Hood Louver Kit 2015-2021 WRX / 2015-2021 STI
The Verus Engineering Hood Louver Kit for the VA WRX and STI helps reduce engine bay heat and pressure. During the design process; we wanted to utilize the OEM hood to reduce cost, complexity and overall weight. This resulted in a product that retains the hood's structural rigidity, ensuring the hood retains its shape after years of use.
This hood louver kit is for the VA WRX/STI owner looking for a purposely placed, built, and tested louver kit that ultimately weighs less than most carbon vent hoods.
Utilizing CFD, we were able to place the louvers in an area of low pressure while still ensuring the hood's structure was fully retained. This improves the evacuation and function of our hood louvers. Our hood vents dramatically decrease underhood temps by relieving hot air from the engine bay and cooling system. These louvers will also reduce pressure build-up in the engine bay, also known as hood flutter. The side benefit would be a slight increase in front-end downforce. It is highly recommended to use the supplied wickers to increase evacuation.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Hood Louver, Right-Hand
- Hood Louver, Left-Hand
- Wicker, Right-Hand
- Wicker, Left-Hand
- Cut Template (2)
- Small Verus Vinyl Sticker
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Necessary Hardware for Install
- Retains OEM Hood's Structural Integrity
- Reduce Underhood Pressure and Temperature
- Cut-Out Template Included
- Clinch Studs/Nuts Allow Vents to be Easily Removed for Cleaning
- Offered in Black Powdercoat or Raw Aluminum
- Wickers Included in Each Kit
- CFD Optimized Design
- 1.6mm Thick 5052 Aluminum
- CNC Laser Cut
- Available Black Powdercoat for Durability
- Stainless Steel Flush Clinch Studs
- Stainless Serrated Nuts
- Made in the U.S.A.