OTL Performance Coil Pack Set 2002-2014 WRX / 2004-2021 STI / 2004-2013 Forester XT / 2005-2013 Legacy GT
These are the Off The Line Performance Street Series Ignition Coils. Once you start making more boost and more horsepower, you will have to upgrade your ignition system as a proper spark output is a key attribute when maintaining a smooth powerband throughout the RPM range while making big power numbers. The Off The Line Performance Ignition Coils have been tested on vehicles ranging from stock power levels to vehicles making over 1000 horsepower. These are direct replacements for your factory ignition coils for a plug-and-play installation.
Direct Fit Applications:
- Baja 2.5L Turbo 2004-2006
- Forester XT 2004-2013
- Impreza WRX 2004-2014
- Impreza STI 2004-2021
- Legacy GT 2005-2014
- Outback 2.5L Turbo 2005-2009
- Saab 9-2x Aero 2006
- Coil packs are a common fail point on many Subaru models as the car ages. Although they do not resolve all issues, proper diagnosis is required to ensure that the coil packs are causing the fault you are experiencing. Things like the spark plugs, piston rings, cylinder walls should be properly inspected to ensure that the solutions you are attempting to deploy resolve the issue and don't add another dynamic to the problem.
- OTL Street Series line is plug-n-play for any EJ20/EJ25 turbo application listed below. This part number can also be used for USDM EJ20 black coil applications by swapping coil boots and tuning for correct dwell settings.
- A tune is not required for the listed applications at any power level. You really can drop them in and go but our testing has proven to give a pro-tuner better timing control higher in the power band. This means they will have the ability to more efficiently tune your setup and release more horsepower
- ’02-’07 WRX must reuse the stock coil pack boots
Replacement for OEM part numbers 22433AA541, 22433AA480, 22433AA540, 22433AA640, 22433AA602.