Molded Innovations Rear Brake Light Version 4 w/ Cyclops Style DRL and Reverse Light 2015-2021 WRX / 2015-2021 STI
The new Cyclops Style V4 by Molded Innovations is the newest version of the highly popular cyclops Series of rear brake lights! Now featuring reverse light function the V4 builds on the popular design and functions but adds even more!
This newest version three brings some updated quality along with a unique eye catching style. With 6 high-intensity LEDs surrounded by an unique circular pattern LED bar that acts as your DRL, this is a stand out product for sure! This unit also features a first of its kind "dual-mode" with a simple flick of your wrist from the cockpit you can switch between a solid brake or a hyper blink (flash then solid.) This will give each user the ability to configure the lights function to exactly how they want from the driver's seat!
This version combines the iconic brake light, daily running light functions with a powerful reverse light function! You asked, Molded Innovations delivered, once you shift your Subaru into reverse the center 6 LED will illuminate in a bright white to give you some better visibility on dark nights!
Gone are the days of cutting up your stock harness or having to pin an outdated adapter with cheap crimp on connections! All Molded Innovations Brake Lights kits now include a TRUE plug and play wiring harness, that's right! Simply connect the adapter harness inline between your brake light and the stock wiring and then plug the last connection into the brake light and you are done, wired up in less than 30 seconds. These kits are made of high-quality materials with the necessary brackets to make installation quick and easy, all wiring and hardware are included.
- Dual Brake Feature Mode (Hyber blink flash or solid)
- DRL Bar (Separate from the brake this bar will illuminate when the daily running lights are activated)
- Plug and Play installation for the 15-21 WRX / STI
- 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects
- To activate or deactivate the hyper flash module with the light installed depress the brake pedal and then flip the headlight switch on the stalk three times. This will either activate or deactivate the hyper flash module in the light.