Molded Innovations Rear Brake Light Kit w/ Rapid Harness 2011-2014 WRX Sedan / 2011-2014 STI Sedan
After the success of the 2015+ WRX / STI offerings was noticed we began working with Molded Innovations to develop a version for the 2011-2014 WRX / STI sedan models! We are proud to say we have not forgotten about our GR owners and with the release of this product you can now have that same style on your GR! We are offering all versions; V2 (F1 Style), V3 (w/ DRL Bar) and the V3 Special Edition (w/ DRL Bar). All of these units also features a first of its kind "dual-mode" with a simple flick of your wrist from the cockpit you can switch between a solid brake or a hyper blink (flash then solid.) This will give each user the ability to configure the lights function to exactly how they want from the driver's seat!
Gone are the days of cutting up your stock harness or having to pin an outdated adapter with cheap crimp on connections! All Molded Innovations Brake Lights kits now include an exclusive "Rapid Harness", that's right! Simply connect the adapter harness inline between your brake light and the stock wiring and then plug the last connection into the brake light and you are done, wired up in less than 30 seconds. These kits are made of high-quality materials with the necessary brackets to make installation quick and easy, all wiring and hardware are included.
The 11-14 WRX / STI rear bumper valance is not precut on USDM models which means to install this light you must cut the plastic to be able to fit the brake light! The rear valance cuts with ease, simply trace the lines with a heated blade or cut off wheel and you will be left with a perfect split!
- Dual Brake Feature Mode (Hyber blink flash or solid)
- DRL Bar (Separate from the brake this bar will illuminate when the daily running lights are activated)
- Plug and Play installation for the 2011-2014 WRX / STI
- 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects
- To activate or deactivate the hyper flash module with the light installed depress the brake pedal and then flip the headlight switch on the stalk three times. This will either activate or deactivate the hyper flash module in the light.