HKS Super SQV4 Blow Off Valve 2002-2007 WRX / 2004-2007 STI / 2004-2008 Forester XT
Here, you are looking at the HKS Super SQV4 Blow Off Valve for the 2002-2007 WRX, 2004-2007 STI, and 2004-2008 FXT.
In 1994, HKS introduced the first Sequential Blow-Off Valve featuring a unique, pull-type, sequential valve structure and a differential pressure control system. This advanced pull-type relief system allowed for stable operating ranges from low to high boost pressures. Since imitation is the highest form of flattery, HKS has once again redesigned the physical aspects of the Super Sequential Blow-Off Valve to thwart the counterfeiters.
The reliable functionality of the Super SQV 4 is unchanged and utilizes the same mounting flanges as all previous-generation SSQVs. This assures compatibility with all optional HKS SSQV inserts, recirculation fittings, and recirculation kits.
Super SQV 4 features include a nickel-plated, die-cast metal secondary valve, which is swaged to the primary valve, a stainless steel C-Clip and a spring to increase sealing and durability.
- Silver finish
- Pull-type sequential valve structure
- New differential pressure control system allows for stable operating ranges from low to high-boost pressures
- Works quickly to relieve excessive boost
- Works well for those with mild to moderate upgrades
- Comes provided with an OEM-like mounting flange to allow users to have a ready installation