HKS S-Type Oil Cooler Kit 2022-2023 BRZ / 2022-2023 GR86
Here, you are looking at the HKS S-Type Oil Cooler Kit for the 2022-2023 BRZ/GR86.
A must-have for both NA-tuned and boosted vehicles
Exceeding oil temperatures of 130°C during circuit driving, can now be prevented when the Oil Cooler is installed. (Testing done on FSW short course)
- The "machined aluminum attachment" is equipped with a thermostat to avoid increased viscous friction of the engine oil due to overcooling.
- A 12-row oil cooler core is mounted inside the bumper in front of the left wheel while retaining the performance of the stock front bumper louvers.
- For NA vehicles, the engine oil is cooled without affecting the operation of the radiator
- Can be used together with the front-mounted intercooler of the GT2 SUPERCHARGER or BOLT ON TURBO KIT (under development *The stock washer tank must be replaced with the washer tank in the kit
- Added flap function to the end of the duct provides ability to adjust the oil cooler duct opening to any desired width, it is possible to accommodate the different bumper openings of the GR86/BRZ. It can also be used when a supercharger kit is installed.
- Press-formed louvers are installed on the inner fenders. This allows hot air, which has passed through the core, to be efficiently ventilated without being obstructed by turbulence in the wheel wells. Additionally, the louvers prevent damage to the core caused by stones and other debris, as well as flying rocks.
- Newly designed "machined aluminum oil take-out attachment" for GR86/BRZ. Since a water-cooled oil cooler is installed as stock, the filter will be at the highest position in the engine compartment if a conventional attachment is installed. However, by designing it exclusively, the height is reduced by 22mm and the filter height is laid out lower than the AC pipe.
- Defi gauges, oil temperature, and pressure sensors can be mounted on the adapter thermo.
- Lightweight nylon mesh hose construction w/ black/titanium silver fittings.
- The washer tank must be replaced with the aluminum tank in the kit. It is designed to be placed next to the battery for ease of refilling.