HKS Hipermax R Coilovers 2013-2021 BRZ
Here, You are looking at the all-new HKS Hipermax R Coilovers for your 2013-2021 BRZ.
The long-awaited HIPERMAX R is the latest iteration of the Hipermax line. These coilovers are designed to be the ultimate all-around setup, capable of record-setting lap times, while still being both comfortable and durable enough for street use.
These feature all of the groundbreaking technology found in the Hipermax S, with further improvements to better your driving experience.
New SRF (Super Response Fluid)
- Provides Improved Damper Control and Viscosity
- Better temperature resistance
- Improved damping force resulting in better handling characteristics
LVS (Low Vibration Spring)
- Achieve unprecedented levels of both driving and ride comfort.
- Manufactured from 210K Grade high-strength wire rod
- Allows for a shorter spring and reduced weight
- Improves Steering Response
Newly adopted retainer
- Eliminates the bending load on the spring and absorbs torsion to improve the movement of the damper, enabling the LVS (Low Vibration Spring) to demonstrate its performance in any situation.
- Reduces Friction
- Provides Smoother Dampening
- Allows dampening axis and spring load lines to align coaxially
New internal components
Allow for a wide range of settings with a large amount of dial range.
Spring insulators in the front and rear
Make ride-height adjustment easier.
- 30 steps of rebound adjustment
- pillow ball upper mounts
- Low Vibration Springs
- PNE coating to combat corrosion
- 9K/10K Spring rates
- 2 Year / 40,000Km Warranty
- Inverted Shocks
- Dual PVS adjustement
Ride Height Range
- +19 to -40mm Drop Front
- +20 to 48mm Drop Rear