DBA 4000 Series Drilled / Slotted Rear Rotor 2013-2022 BRZ / 2013-2016 FRS / 2017-2021 GT86 / 2022 GR86
Note: This is for an individual rotor, please enter "2" in the quantity box to order a set.
DBA's Street Series drilled and slotted rotors are designed for daily drivers who want a performance high performance rotor at a reasonable price. Featuring Kangaroo Paw ventilation and Bi-symmetrical slotting, as well as intelligently placed drilled holes these rotors are a great upgrade to increase performance both on and off the track.
- Rear location 72 chambered drilled holes provides multiple out-gassing exit points to escape
- Heat Markings
- Bi-Symmetrical curve slots dampen the vibration harmonics or noise which enhances the pad bite and provides a smoother brake pedal feel
- The friction surface is Cubic Boron Nitride and machined turned for improved disc thickness variation and parallelism Increased surface area results in greater heat dissipation which will minimize brake fade while increasing braking effectiveness
- Paint protection on non-friction areas to protect the disc from corrosion
- Improves the braking performance for daily use and the occasional weekend track event or spirited canyon use
- Provides a good bite under cold use and wet conditions
- Steel Caliper fitment