AST 5100 Series 1-Way Coilovers 2015-2021 WRX / 2015-2021 STI
The 5100 Series shock absorbers give your car a better performance than the standard twin tube design. With the 5100 Series suspension you can adjust rebound with one knob. The adjust platform allows you to adjust the ride height of your car. AST suspension shock bodies are specially designed to keep maximum stroke, even with a lower ride height.
How a Monotube design works?
Monotube design essential for performance, The oil and nitrogen are separated by a floating piston, and allows the use of a larger piston, increasing the damper performance and sensativity felt by the driver, all this added together produces more grip, gives more control and driver feedback from your vehicle.
What is a rebound adjustment?
Rebound controls the rate of extension of your shock absorber, By changing the rebound you can directly change the charecteristics of the vehicle.
- High-end, track ready suspension that is totally streetable
- Rebound Adjustable (Singles), without reservoir
- 44.5mm diameter shaft struts, Inverted
- New low friction seal on all AST dampers
- Rubber bushings for eye shock mounts
- Optional Spherical lower eye shock mounts
- Optional spherical upper shock mount assemblies
- Optional DLC Coated shafts
- Optional DDP piston (double digressive)