What you'll be doing!
As Director of Marketing at Subimods, you will work closely with the leadership team along with key members of revenue generating and procurement to develop and execute high performance plans to improve and deliver a high quality buying experience with the ultimate goal of increasing sales for Subimods.
Success in this position will result in increased awareness of Subimods along with an increase in interaction across Subimods social media platforms including Youtube, Instagram, Tiktok etc. The ideal applicant will have an in-depth understanding of new and existing media platforms, demonstrate strong writing abilities and creative thinking, and be able to create digital content such as photos, videos and blog posts that will be used in your other efforts. Working on numerous projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines, being a team player, and exhibiting a results-oriented mindset are critical to success.
- Direct, monitor, and mentor the sales and marketing team in activities for Subimods.
- Coordinate and execute all marketing functions, including B2C, group sales, events, online marketing, promotions, and public relations
- Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized
- Develop and implement annual marketing plans, communication plans, and budgets for the marketing department.
- Lead and implement strategies within paid, earned, shared, and owned media channels
- Collaborate and engage with Subimods leadership team, as well as other company members, in developing and executing a high-performance plan
- Compile, analyze, and distribute financial and performance metrics required to meet long-term company objectives
- Lead and ensure proper marketing brand and standards are in place throughout the company, including signage, handouts, printed materials, etc.
- Coordinate efforts with other Subimods Departments to continually improve and deliver quality shopping experience to customers in all areas.
- Grow earned media opportunities, and leverage social media to gain awareness for ticket offers, events, and programming
- Communication – Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills; ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively with a wide range of diverse personnel
- Leadership – Inspire others to achieve results, establish credibility throughout the organization and maintain a visible leadership role in appropriate industry, community and business organizations as necessary
- Problem Solving/Analysis: Define problems, research and collect data, draw valid conclusions and execute remedial strategies in a timely manner
- Project Management: Understand and manage projects from concept to completion. Develop and achieve strategic objectives, plans and time schedules; organize and manage competing priorities, while maintaining a steadfast commitment to detail
- Executive Presence – Represent the Company well internally and externally; convey a professional and positive image of the organization and business affiliates
- Flexibility – Handle multiple priorities simultaneously; maintain a flexible work schedule to meet changing demands for multiple concurrent projects
- Computer Proficiency – MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint), digital marketing analysis, CRM planning and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Sales, Advertising, Communications or related fields. Equivalent experience will be considered
- Flexible scheduling is required. During peak shopping seasons, hours will include weekends and holidays
- 3-6 years of related experience required. Prior experience in the automotive industry is a plus but not required
What you'll receive!
No matter where your story starts the leadership team at Subimods is dedicated to your professional and personal development. We strive to ensure every team member along with our leadership team embodies our core values.
We offer an ever-growing array of competitive benefits and compensation, including:
- Competitive Pay Structure (Inquire - Full Time - Hourly - Bloomfield, CT)
- Company-Sponsored Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life and Supplemental.
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA Plus Program
- Company-Sponsored Events
- Subsidized Part Purchasing Program
How do I find out more?
You can email your resume and any other details you feel relevant to your application to email@example.com.