What you'll be doing!
At Subimods we are team of dedicated enthusiasts who work to support our fellow Subaru lovers by supplying high quality aftermarket and replacement parts for their cars.
With that being said you'll be a great fit for this position if you take pride in being very detailed oriented and have a passion for getting to the bottom of various numbers based problems. We at Subimods focus heavily on our level of accuracy from an accounting perspective, being a rapidly expanding company in the automotive space our attention to detail from an accounting perspective is a dependent for our success.
- Perform daily bank account reconciliation, reconcile credit card statements, initiate ACH payments
- Perform daily supplier account reconciliation,
- Process Merchant Services statements and track related expenses
- Perform general AP team functions, performing data entry and administrative duties as required
- Process stock invoices according terms, conditions and special payment programs
- Validate invoices against receiving reports
- Troubleshoot discrepancies with warehouse personnel and receiving records
- Research and resolve pricing discrepancies with purchasing department
- Process vendor drop ship invoices for payment
- Collect, post, and prepare credit memos as appropriate
- Manage vendor relationships though phone, email and instant message contact
- Participation in company trade shows is required, these events are located in various states within the continental U.S
What you'll need?
We at Subimods believe every member of our team should posses a certain drive, a drive that propels you to want to deliver the best result possible for our customers. Our accounting associates report directly to the leadership team and are directly responsible for keeping the company well oiled and in a position to move tactfully. With any company keeping a firm grasp on your accounting structure is key to long terms success!
- 3 years accounting education or experience
- An analytic approach to problem-solving
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superior time management and decision making skills
- Familiarity with G-Suite (Gmail, Docs, Calendar, etc.)
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What you'll receive?
No matter where your story starts the leadership team at Subimods is dedicated to your professional and personal development. We strive to ensure every team member along with our leadership team embodies our core values.
We offer an ever-growing array of competitive benefits and compensation, including:
- Competitive Pay Structure ($25 - Full Time - Hourly - Bloomfield, CT)
- Company-Sponsored Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life and Supplemental.
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA Plus Program
- Company-Sponsored Events
- Subsidized Part Purchasing Program
How do I find out more?
You can email your resume and any other details you feel relevant to your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.