Rotora Big Brake Kit 4/2 Piston Yellow Calipers w/ Slotted Rotors 2015-2021 WRX w/ Manual E-Brake
Rotora®'s high-performance Street Challenge Brake System enables superior brake modulation while improving overall pedal feel to ensure equal distribution of weight transfer when braking. To achieve this proportional front-to-rear brake bias, Rotora®’s brake systems are strategically engineered to work in conjunction with the original vehicle stock master cylinder thereby producing shorter stopping distances. In using larger calipers and discs made with stronger, lighter weight material, Rotora® Brake System’s thermal capacity and brake torque is increased over the vehicles original brake system. These are the design enhancements that are demanded in high-performance street and track vehicles. All Rotora® Brake Systems are fully compatible with ABS and traction control systems. All brake components are direct bolt-on systems for production vehicles with minimal modifications required.
- Forged aluminum 4 / 2 piston calipers with sequentially sized piston bore sizes engineered to each specific vehicle to minimize pad taper wear for longer pad life. (2024-T6) for optimal strength, stiffness and light weight.
- Slotted 328X28mm front discs and 316X20mm rear discs increase thermal capacity while relieving the disc and brake pad surface free of excess debris.
- All discs are coated with anti-corrosion zinc plating as added rust protection.
- Ceramic brake pads are designed to accommodate street use while maintaining high co-efficient of friction and upgraded temperature fade resistance.
- DOT compliant stainless steel braided brake lines to improve stiffer pedal feel and prevent brake hose expansion.
- 7075-T6 billet aluminum forged caliper bracket to reduce unsprung weight.
- High temperature dust boots reduce caliper maintenance.