IAG Performance PTFE Flex Fuel System Kit w/ 1700cc Injectors, Lines, FPR, Red Fuel Rails 2008-2014 WRX
The IAG Performance PTFE Engine Bay Flex Fuel Kit for the 2008-14 Subaru WRX combines our popular PTFE Flex Fuel Line kit with IAG Top Feed Fuel Rails, Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator and your choice of Injector Dynamics fuel injectors for a complete installation. Just add a Cobb Flex Fuel Sensor and your choice of TGV housings to round out this kit and complete your installation.
All lines feature Fragola 6000 series PTFE hose and are pre-assembled and ready for installation. The lines are stainless reinforced and feature black nylon covering to prevent scratching. With a 2000 psi working pressure and 8000 psi burst pressure, these lines will easily handle the demands of your fuel system.
- PTFE is a coating that resists heat and corrosion, making it ideal for all automotive fluid types.
- PTFE hoses will not allow the permeation of fuel vapors and will eliminate the chances of fuel smell that other lines can exhibit.
- Custom fittings specifically designed to work with the COBB Flex Fuel Sensor
- Pre-assembled to application-specific lengths - for easy installation.
- IAG Flex Fuel PTFE Line Kit (PN# IAG-AFD-2221)
- Injector Dynamics Fuel Injector Set (1050cc, 1300cc, 1700cc or 2600cc)
- Injector Dynamics Plug-N-Play Connectors included with (1050cc, 1300cc, 1700cc & 2600cc Injectors)
- Aeromotive FPR
- IAG Fuel Pressure Gauge
- 90-degree Gauge Adapter
- IAG Top Feed Fuel Rails (Black, Gold or Red Finish)
- Aftermarket TGV Housings are required for installation.
- The included bracket is designed to safely mount an Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator (PN# 13138) on the driver side strut tower, replacing the factory regulator.
- COBB Flex Fuel Sensor (Sold Separately)