BC Racing RM Series Coilovers Subaru Models
BC Racings Inverted RM model includes all of the great BR Features and then takes it a notch higher. By using an inverted coilover setup we move the vital damper fluid away from detrimental heat sources to avoid overheating the damper fluid and causing damper fatigue under extreme conditions. The inverted setup also handles high-g loads better and is much more durable under high stress situations, such as a race track. Another advantage is reducing unsprung weight by moving the heavy parts to the chassis mounting points. This is a great coilover for those looking to attack a race track, hill climb, or tarmac rally!
- Inverted damper orientation
- Fixed cup/locking collar design
- Rubber inserts keep the noise at a minimum.
- 30 levels of damping force adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Full height adjustability through shock body not spring
- Clicking adjustment knobs for added tactile feedback
- Fully rebuildable
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Adjustable rear camber plates on certain applications only (Please confirm which models include rear camber plates before ordering)