GrimmSpeed introduces the most complete and easy to use 3-Port Electronic Boost Solenoid available on the market. The GrimmSpeed aftermarket boost controller allows you to raise the OEM boost levels in a quick and efficient manner. If you try to raise the boost on the weak OEM boost solenoid it will start to become unpredictable and unable to maintain proper and safe boost levels. Using this solenoid you are able to spool your turbo quicker and maintain a rock solid boost level. They have made the solenoid to withstand 120psi, way more than any Subaru will see.
Revolutionizing the Subaru boost solenoid market, Grimmspeed has created model specific install brackets that allow you to directly fit the Grimmspeed Boost Solenoid into your Subaru for a factory fit. No more Zip-tying! You are given the factory fitment you have been waiting for.
Staying with the OEM fitment theme, the Boost Solenoid uses a Subaru style wiring harness so you can simply unplug your OEM solenoid and plug in the Grimmspeed unit. No more cutting the oem wiring and crimping wires together!
Also new to the Subaru boost solenoid market, we have used ultra low-profile hose fittings to keep the unit as small and clean as possible. The hose fittings are nickel plated brass so you don't have to worry about them snapping off like the plastic hose fittings!
* Direct plug and play into oem wiring.
* MAC completely custom made valve
* Users can use AN fittings with the solenoid.
* Mounting bracket so it's a direct bolt on into factory location.
* Low-profile brass hose fittings(small in size so its compact).
* Specifically designed by GrimmSpeed to work safely with the factory Subaru ECU (requires tuning) and to reliably handle the vibrations and temperatures of your engine bay!
* The only direct "bolt in" design for all Subaru models. Direct bolt in mounting bracket and hardware included!
* Includes plug and play harness, no wire splicing required and easy to return to stock.
* Allows you to raise the factory boost levels with adding more response and more control.
* Allows you to get full boost sooner.
* Faster response and greater flow than any other valve out there. (by more than 10%!)
* Nickel plated brass fittings. (unlike the competitors failure prone plastic fittings)
Perfect Review by Jason
Works perfectly and allowed for an accurate tune. Running 300whp at 19psi no issues. (Posted on 1/1/2016)
|Number Of Ports||3|
|Number Of Units||1|
Subimods.com provides fitment information provided to us by the manufacturer. However, please make sure the product you are purchasing will fit your year, make, & model Subaru. For example, one product may fit only a 2002-2004 WRX, but also fits a 2005-2007 STI. This same product may not fit a 2005-2007 WRX. Either way, the product will list the fitment years as follows: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007. So please be sure the product will fit your specific application. The majority of the products listed on our site will have the year, make, & model fitment information directly in the product title. Subimods.com will not be held liable for purchases made for the incorrect application, and a restocking fee may be required. If you have any questions, PLEASE contact us before making your purchase. Our knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you!