• 56 pts.
Blow Off Valves

Go Fast Bits TMS Respons Hybrid Blow Off Valve 2002-2007 WRX / 2004-2018 STI

Description

Details

The TMS range from GFB is designed specifically for the purpose of turbo lag reduction and improving throttle response. Tests show TMS features can help return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter valve when shifting gears. Want sound? Admit it, you do - otherwise you wouldn't be looking at this product! Even if you only want to hear it a little bit, only some of the time, or hide it from your better half, GFB's unique patented venting bias adjustment system has you covered - it allows the amount of air vented to atmosphere or recirc to be infinitely varied to change the sound from silent to ear-shattering or anywhere in between, with a simple flick of the wrist!

Reviews

1. Awesome! Review by Subi-Life
    Rating

Installation was easy! Love the sound it produces, should of installed it when I bought it! Well guys absolutely recommend this part to all ya subi lovers!! Thumb up guys! (Posted on 12/30/2016)

2. Good Stuff Review by Ronald
    Rating

Item was easy to install comes with all the hardware you need.
    You can change the purge on the fly..
    Caution it gets hot.
    No Ecu running.. just need to adjust the spring rate, which is easy peasy. (Posted on 8/31/2016)

3. Works great! Review by Aaron
    Rating

Got this installed, and I could tell it needed a tune, but after that, it worked like a charm. Sounds nice, defiantly turns heads. (Posted on 5/26/2016)

4. Great product Review by Robert
    Rating

Installation was kind of a pain but one I got it on it worked great out of the box. Included all the hardware and was set perfectly I didn't have to adjust the spring. Love the fact I can adjust from recirc to atmosphere m. All in all a quality part. (Posted on 4/9/2016)

Write Your Review

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Specifications

Additional Information

Manufacturer Go Fast Bits
Warranty Manufacturer
Color Black
OEM Replacement Yes
Design Piston
Adjustable Yes
Valve Type Hybrid
Gasket Included Yes

Disclaimer

Subimods.com provides fitment information provided to us by the manufacturer.  However, please make sure the product you are purchasing will fit your year, make, & model Subaru.  For example, one product may fit only a 2002-2004 WRX, but also fits a 2005-2007 STI.  This same product may not fit a 2005-2007 WRX.  Either way, the product will list the fitment years as follows: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.   So please be sure the product will fit your specific application.  The majority of the products listed on our site will have the year, make, & model fitment information directly in the product title.  Subimods.com will not be held liable for purchases made for the incorrect application, and a restocking fee may be required.  If you have any questions, PLEASE contact us before making your purchase.  Our knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you!  

Go Fast Bits TMS Respons Hybrid Blow Off Valve 2002-2007 WRX / 2004-2018 STI

4 Review(s)

SKU: T9003

$313.00

special price $281.70

Go Fast Bits TMS Respons Hybrid Blow Off Valve

Upload images for this product